- Eastern Maine Development Corporation EMDC fosters public-private relationships and leverages resources that help businesses, communities and individuals reach long-term goals and prosperity. EMDC is the only economic development company in the state that provides services to these three groups under one umbrella. Our integrated programs and individualized services accelerate economic development through this holistic approach. Services offered include business lending, workforce development, community initiatives, procurement assistance and business services.
- Maine Department of Economic & Community Development DECD serves as the umbrella organization to the offices of Tourism, Business Development, the International Trade Center, Community Development, Film and Innovation and Science.
- Maine & Company Maine Company is a private, non-profit corporation whose staff provides free and confidential services to companies locating to or growing in Maine
- Maine Technology Institute The Maine Technology Institute (MTI) is an industry-led, publicly-funded, nonprofit corporation that offers early-stage capital and commercialization assistance in the form of competitive grants, loans and equity investment for the research, development and application of technologies that create new products, processes and services, generating high-quality jobs across Maine.
- Maine Small Business Development Centers The Maine SBDC program helps build and strengthen small businesses through business advising, training and educational resources. Certified business advisors provide guidance on topics such as business feasibility, business plan development, capital acquisition, financial management, marketing and sales, e-commerce, customer service, personnel management, small business strategic planning and more.