Applications & Forms
If you are unsure about which application to complete, please contact the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or Code Enforcement Officer at email@example.com or call the Town Office during regular business hours at (207) 469-7368.
Please click on the links below to select an application that will meet your needs...
following is a list of permit applications, followed by a brief explanation for the purpose of each one. Select the application name to access and download the application.
- Building/Land Use Permit For new or expanded land uses or structures. The same application is used for both code enforcement officer and planning board reviews.
- Level 2 Review Supplemental Information
- Internal Plumbing Permit Application
- Subsurface Wastewater Disposal Permit For new or replacement septic systems or system components. The application is completed by the licensed site evaluator who has designed the septic system.
- Septic Tank Replacement If only a septic tank replacement is proposed, only this form is required, and a site evaluator is not required.
- Sewer Permit For new sewer connections to the public sewer system, or for replacements of existing sewer lines.
- Entrance Permit For new or expanded driveway entrances on town-owned roads. A State entrance permit is required if the entrance is on Route 15, Route 46, or Route 1
- Excavation Permit For excavating in a public right of way, or temporarily obstructing a street.
- Flood Permit For new construction or development in a flood hazard area, as identified on town flood maps.
- Sign Permit For new or changed business advertising signs.
- Banner Sign Permit For banners installed at the intersection of Routes 1 and 15.
- Subdivision Amendment For planning board review of a proposed minor change to an existing subdivision.
- Intent to Subdivide Property For proposed residential or commercial subdivisions or major changes to an existing subdivision.
- Harbor Mooring Permit For placing moorings or mooring buoys in the Bucksport Harbor.
- Demolition Permit Application
Click on the links below to access State of Maine Permits and Licenses...
- Volunteer Application