Report A Concern

From the perspective of the Public Works Department, your input is a key element in the success of the Department. We encourage you to use the form below to submit your general inquiry, request for service or concern to the Public Works Department.  All submissions should receive a response within one business day.  If you require an immediate response for a Public Works matter, please call (207) 469-7951.